Photos of University of Ibadan’s Tedder Hall that just got burnt.

12

6  2

Tedder hall of the University of Ibadan got burnt in the early hours of yesterday.

The fire which started around 4;10am at the buttery area of the hall was as a result of an electrical failure. News reaching us has it that the fire service came around 5;25 am when the fire had already done serious damage. Goods and property worth thousands of naira was reported to have been lost to the fire. The Cyber café beside the buttery was also affected but some computers and computer accessories were salvaged. The warden of the hall released a  statement in respect of the fire outbreak and told ‘Tedderites’ to keep calm and not use this opportunity to perpetrate nefarious activities in the hall.

More photos and the statement below…

73 4 5

9

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *